I was surprised and thrilled when I learned that Audra of Joyosphere nominated me for the coveted LIEBSTER BLOG AWARD!!
You may ask what this award is all about!
It’s an award given to small bloggers (200-1000 followers) by other small bloggers!!
Thank you, Audra!! I’m honored!!
Once nominated, it is then my honor to nominate other small bloggers!
There’s just a couple of rules…..
but they’re fun and allow us get to know each other better!!
1. Write 11 facts about yourself!
2. Answer the 11 questions the nominator asked you!
3. Nominate other blogs!
4. Give 11 questions to your nominees!
Ok, so, here we go……..
11 Facts About Angela
- I have 13 lamps in my livingroom (no lie)! LOL!
- I will turn 50 this year and I’m not sure how I feel about it!!
- I have two beautiful children (boy & girl) who are beautiful adults!
- I have 2 dogs (golden retriever/mix & corgi/mix) and a cat!
- I cannot go to bed at night without the bed being made!
- I’ve been married to the love of my life and soul mate for 28 years!
- I eat chocolate frosting from the tub!
- I love martinis-shaken, not stirred…a little dirty but not sludgy!
- I love playing dominos on my phone (anyone else?)!
- I’m obsessed with clocks and lamps (see #1)!!
- I love Cary Grant, John Wayne and Jimmy Stewart movies–any of them! Oh, and Humphrey Bogart & Spencer Tracy ain’t bad either!
- My favorite movie is Sound of Music!
Oh wait, that’s 12 facts! Sorry! I thought I’d had a tough time coming up with 11!!
Now on to the nominees……drum roll please!!!
1. Lynn at Fern Avenue
2. Alvina at There’s Magic Out There
3. Lori at My Six Ring Circus
4. Susie at The Humble Nest of Mrs. V
5. Ashley at This Southern Girls Heart
6. Julia at It’s Always Ruetten
7. Helen at Helen’s Decor
My answers to Audra’s questions:
- If you had a theme song, what would it be? She’s gonna make it after all (Mary Tyler Moore!)
- Who or what inspired you to start blogging? My husband, Mike and my daughter, Nicole!
- Gold or silver? Yes, please!! Both!!
- What have you learned recently? That blogging takes a lot more time than I thought!
- Who is your favorite author? Danielle Steel
- What is your favorite cereal? Cocoa Puffs
- Coffee or tea? Coffee
- What is your favorite season? Winter followed very, very, very closely by Fall.
- You can have a half-hour conversation with any fictional character. Who do you choose? Why? Scarlet in Gone With the Wind. She’s a spoiled brat and a woman of courage and steel! I can relate! 😉
- Pushpins or Dry-Erase markers? LOL!! Dry-Erase!
- What advice would you give someone who wants to start a blog? Do your research. Ask anyone and everyone questions and most important…don’t take things too personally!!
Now for my questions for these lovely ladies!!!
1. Why did you decide to become a blogger?
2. What’s your favorite holiday?
3. High heels or flats?
4. What was your favorite cartoon growing up?
5. Facebook or Twitter?
6. Who do you admire the most?
7. What do you love about blogging?
8. What do you dislike about blogging?
9. Favorite movie of all time?
10. Your top 3 favorite big name bloggers?
11. Wasn’t this fun?
Thanks, again Audra, for the nomination! I’m proud to be a part of such a special group of bloggers!!! Please take a moment to check out Audra’s blog along with my nominees. They’re all “one in a million”!!
Until next time………..